Welcome to GK Consultancy Services Ltd
GK Consultancy Services Ltd has been established since 1998 specialising in advising and arranging mortgages, alternative remortgage options, secured loans and general insurance.
Whether you are remortgaging, looking for a secured loan to consolidate debt or capital raise, considering Buy to Let or just having difficulty finding a mortgage we offer truly independent advice.
We take time to understand your needs and guide you through your financial decisions.
Exclusive schemes on different terms for….
- Secured Loans as a remortgage alternative
- Buy to let – low rent, maximum advance
- Self employed, sole traders or limited companies
- Employed and mainly commission based
- Higher income multiples
- Equity Release mortgages
- Remortgage to consolidate debts
- CCJs, Mortgage arrears or Defaults
Gary Kenton provides independent mortgage advice to homeowners, homebuyers and landlords.
- At GK, we aim to provide you with first class professional service, offering sound and impartial mortgage advice to suit your individual needs.
- We'll take time to understand your circumstances and plans for the future and explain, in plain English, the pros and cons of different mortgage options and how they could affect you.
- We will recommend the mortgage we think is best for your needs. Being independent, we have access to the whole mortgage market including exclusive deals not available to individuals.
- We’ll fit around your lifestyle and manage your mortgage application through to completion.
We won't forget about you. If you choose, we can provide you with a regular mortgage review to ensure you’re still getting the best possible deal.
Gary Kenton has a personal approach and we'll do our best to fit around your lifestyle. If you are too busy, or live too far away to meet in person, we can conduct the whole advice process by telephone, email and through the post
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on you remortgage. The overall cost for comparison is 7% APRC. The actual rate will depend upon your circumstances. Ask for a personal illustration. There will be a fee for mortgage advice. The precise amount will depend upon your circumstances but we estimate that it will be £500. GK Consultancy Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FRN 475401. Click here for our Privacy Statement.